There are affiliate links within this post.
Now that we’re in the full swing of summer, we are always looking for activities for the Clever Guy to do to not only fight boredom but, fight the desire to go straight to electronics. Since he loves everything science, it’s usually pretty easy for us to find activities for him to do. He has some science books but I recently surprised him to a subscription to Steve Spangler science kits! These kits are great for him because of his love to try different experiments and everything he needs to do these experiments is in this box! Who says kids can’t learn while having fun?!
Check out these Science Kits for Summer!
Hurry and get your first box for 40% OFF!
These kits come with a topic for the month, supplies and a book full of science projects. Not only are there instructions, there are links to videos and a book for parents to use as well. Inside the kid’s activity books are fill-in pages where the kids can track what happened and answer a few scientific questions.
This kit was all about solar experiments and came with everything we needed to do multiple experiments.
Check out this giant solar balloon that came in our kit!
Clever guy loved doing the UV test with the UV beads, he even made bracelets from the remaining beads.
The UV chart helped him figure out what the UV index was for that day.
We can’t wait to see what’s in the next science kit!
About the Steve Spangler Kits
You have 3 different options:
What’s in the kit?
- Includes the science tools and resources needed to conduct multiple hands-on science experiments and design challenges related to the monthly theme.
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions to guide the young scientist through each of the experiments.
- Explore a new theme each month – kitchen chemistry, the power of air, science magic, bubbling potions – every month.
- Packed with science fair project ideas and take-it-further challenges
- Perfect science spark for children in grades K-6
We chose the 3 kits option to keep him busy this summer but I am considering extending it!