I’ve been in Halloween creation mode for these last few weeks. I’ve been crafting up some fun crafts and delicious recipes for the holiday. We made these tasty treats a couple weeks ago and the Clever Guy took them in his lunch box to school for a treat. These Spider OREO Pops are easy to make and kids love them! These feature the Halloween OREOS that are out right now. They have an orange cream filling with fun OREO prints on the outside.
OREO Spider Pops
What you’ll need:
- Halloween OREOS
- Melting Chocolate (found in the baking section)
- Reese’s or M&Ms
- Licorice cut into 2 inch pieces ( I used the pull ‘n peel to make skinny legs)
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave for about 60 seconds. Stir thoroughly to make sure it is smooth.
- Insert the OREOs into the melted chocolate.
- Add the lollipop stick into the bottom of the OREO.
- Take the licorice legs to the side, be sure to insert them inside the cookie.
- Add two candies to the front for the eyeballs.