One of our favorite parties to date is the Mad Science party we threw for Clever Guy. For Halloween this year, we made these Mad Science Candy Test Tubes for friends and my son’s science teacher. I, of course, made these science beaker cutouts on my new Cricut Maker. Anytime I can cut out something for a craft, I try to use this. It makes crafting so easy! I bought these test tubes from OrientalTrading.com and filled them with Skittles candies.
Mad Science Candy Test Tubes
- Cricut Machine
- Cricut digital file
- Candy Test Tubes
- Adhesive roller
- Candy (I used Skittles)
- Cut out the beaker file on the Cricut.
- This is easy, you need 3-4 colors of cardstock and the Cricut machine does the rest.
- Put together the beaker sets with the adhesive.
- Punch a hole in the top of the beakers.
- Fill the beakers with candy.
- Wrap the twine around the candy test tube and put the beaker cut-outs on it.