Having a Halloween party? Check out this fun Halloween Bar Cart we put together! I have had this vintage kitchen cart for a few years and honestly it normally it just holds my appliances. Lately, I have been seeing a lot of bar cart setups though and thought, hey I could easily do that with this cart!
This Halloween Bart Cart features a variety of drinks along with vintage decor like old bottles and a skull and stand I found at the dollar store! To accompany the decor I used a metal bucket with spider webs on the outside that also held the cups and the Halloween vinyl stickers.
Vintage Halloween Bar Cart
- Witches Brew – I cut this out of orange vinyl with my Cricut – https://design.cricut.com/#/mat/view/70523936/
- Printed labels – I used white Avery sticker sheet and the print and cut feature with this file – https://design.cricut.com/#/landing/user-project/71843017
I went simple with the drinks! I used flavored sodas, wines, and syrups. You could easily add other liquours to your cart. If you had a large variety, you may want to make a “menu” for your guests! I added a skull jar that I also got at the dollar store and filled it with fun paper straws.
Drinking Glass Ideas:
- Use these plastic stemless glasses from OrientalTrading.com.
- Cut out Halloween pictures on the Cricut onto black vinyl.
- Find my cut here – https://design.cricut.com/#/mat/view/71821847/
- Have your guests pick out their own vinyl cutout and this can be their “wine glass marker”.
- At the end of the party, your guests can take it home!
Glass Drink Bottles:
I picked up glass bottles from craft stores like Hobby Lobby and poured soda and syrups in them.
One of the fun features of this bar cart is the old vintage bottles I found at an estate sale. You can easily find your own bottles at thrift stores or even online on sites like Etsy and eBay!
Leave a Reply