Disclosure: For your convenience, I have included links to the products I have used. These links may be affiliate links and when you purchase a product through these links, it costs you nothing and we earn a small commision. Thank you! We were also provided samples for our Christmas posts from Cricut. All opinions are my own.
Tis the season to get crafty! Today I am sharing 5 gifts you can make with your Cricut. These gifts are ones that involve Santa! Santa can leave these gifts for your kids (or hey your nieces and nephews, neighbors, etc). They are very easy to make!
In this post, I’ll share the ideas, where to find the supplies and a quick how-to tutorial! Of course for these ideas, you definitely will want to make sure you have a Cricut. If you go through my posts, you’ll see I use my Cricut Maker machine often! You can see my other Cricut ideas here – https://cleverpinkpirate.com/tag/cricut/.
Make sure you scroll through to the bottom to see some of my Cricut tip posts!
Santa Gifts You Can Make With a Cricut Machine
To make these gifts, you’ll need a Cricut, Design Space, certain types of vinyl and blanks. Blanks are items you can personalize with vinyl.
- Santa Sacks – You can get these blanks on Amazon or Michaels. To personalize them, you just need to add some HTV/iron-on vinyl to the sacks. Hint – measure how big you want your name before placing it on the sack. I like to upload a photo of the blank like seen above and then use that as a placement guide in Design Space.
- Santa Keys – Here are the keys I purchased that are available on Amazon. I purchased the Santa Key image from DesignBundles.net (one of my favorite SVG sites). I just used vinyl scraps to make the letter.
- Stuffed Animals – I bought these elf and moose plushies at Dollar Tree. I added some iron-on vinyl and it only took about 5 minutes! Hint – I used this mini-iron to place the vinyl on. It’s small and perfect for small practices.
- Snowball Kit – I bought the mini sacks from Michael’s for less than $2. I also found the snowballs at Target but you can get them also on Amazon through this link.
- Santa Hats – these mini hats are great to add to suckers! You can get them on Amazon. Just add the name with an iron-on vinyl. To get the hats to stay you may want to add a drop of hot glue.
Other places to get blanks for Christmas –
You can order on AliExpress. These items come directly from China and they are inexpensive but it does take about 1-2 months to receive.
You can often find blanks on Etsy and even craft stores like Michaels and Joanns.
You can also join groups on Facebook. Just search for “Crafting blanks” or “Destash” groups.