Affiliate links below
Today the Tomorrowland movie comes out and we are very excited. We have seen all of the previews and we even got to see more footage at Disney Social Media Moms. We love a good action movie and when you tie that with Disney and our memories of Tomorrowland at Disneyland and Disney World, this is at the top of our list to kick off our Summer plans!
We even received a Tomorrowland Pin at Disney Social Media Moms!
If you are excited about the Tomorrowland movie too, we have some fun printables for you! Clever Guy and I made printable Tomorrowland pins that kids can give out to friends this Summer or even feature at their birthday parties!
Print the images here: Printable Tomorrowland Pins
To make them into pins:
- You’ll need: Pin backs, a laminating machine and the printables along with scissors and a strong glue.
- Print the images above and then cut around the pins neatly.
- Run the pin images through a Xyron Machine or self sealing laminating pouches.
- Cut around the pin graphics again.
- Glue the pins on the back with the strong glue. I prefer Aileen’s metal glue. A hot glue gun did not work for this project.
- Allow to dry then wear!
Let us know if you make the pins!
Find out more about the move here: http://movies.disney.com/tomorrowland/
Leave a Reply