Today I’m sharing some easy tips on how you can edit your photos with Pic Monkey.
This is an original (unedited) photo I took when camping. I wasn’t planning on taking this photo, we were leaving our camping spot and I was like, whoa! So I whipped out my camera before she scurried away but I didn’t have time to set my camera settings. You can tell this photo is dark and my settings formulated a grainy photo. But, still a cool shot so I had to edit it!
Here is what I do in Pic Monkey:
- I start with a crop (none here but usually, I crop first)
- I then will click auto adjust to see what it looks like, then I’ll undo it if I don’t like it.
- Under exposed photos are easy to edit with just a movement of the levels to the right as you can see I did with exposure, highlights, shadows and contrast.
Pic Monkey has other awesome features such as the “personal edits” with blemish fixers, teeth whiteners and even a nip tuck!
I personally love the filters, this one is with “Tranquil”.
That’s it, just a few quick edits and I have a more appealing photo!
Tips when editing photos:
- Always crop before you edit, especially if you auto edit because it will try to correct the image as is.
- Try a couple different edits and save them, then you can compare them side by side.
- Don’t over edit. I think it’s easy to get caught up in clicking away trying to make a photo perfect but usually you can just do a few quick edits!
I personally love Pic Monkey because of it’s features and how easy it is plus I enjoy the “extras” of being a Royal member. Well worth the money!