The Clever Teen made these Duck Tape hair bows (AKA Duct Tape Hair Bows) so this tutorial is brought to you by…..the Clever Teen!
What you’ll need: Duck Tape (one or multiple colors)
- First Step: cut 2 pieces of Duck tape to same length.
- Second Step: stick the two pieces together, sticky side to the other sticky side
- Third Step: fold it so it is round and stick a piece of tape on it to keep it round.
- Fourth Step: Pinch it in the middle, fold it lengthwise fan/accordian style
- Fifth Step: take a little piece of duct tape and wrap it around the middle of the bow
- Sixth Step: Take a bobby pin, put it in the back of the bow under the middle piece
- Then you have your bow!