On our recent trip to Disney World, we decided to try and snack our way around the parks! Instead of reserving meals at restaurants, we found that we had a lot of fun getting to try different foods around the parks. While I think it would be impossible to try everything on one trip, I did research and highlighted some of our favorites. I’m sharing our favorite Disney World snacks, printables, and tips below!
Tips For Snacking Around Disney World Parks
Disney World Mobile Orders
Here’s a tip for snacking and saving time -use the Mobile Order feature on the Disney World app. Skip the lines at certain restaurants and counter service locations, find a table and then wait for your notification that your order is done. You never have to wait in line for a Dole Whip again!
Here’s how to use the mobile order feature:
- Open the Disney World app
- Click on Mobile Orders
- Click on Create New Order
- Then pick your restaurant
- You will start your order once you are close to the restaurant and pick it up at the designated spot.
Disney World Dining Plans
Disney World offers Dining Plans that make it convenient for you to pre-pay for meals and possibly save money. You Find out more here!
Save Money By Planning and Sharing
One thing I found by putting together a list before we went is I was able to tally up a budget for food before we even left. We also found that we were able to keep meals under $50 for our family when we did counter service and we shared different foods.
Pecos Bills (shown above) was one of our favorite places to do this! They have an unlimited toppings bar full of guacamole, sour cream, pico de gallo and more! With nachos, tacos, and more it made it easy for us to share a large dinner.
OKay, let’s get down to the snacking! When it came down to us picking what we wanted to try, I looked up every quick stop restaurant and counter service area and what they had to offer. I then made the ultimate list (you can find it below).
Favorite Savory Snacks at Disney World:
- Cheddar Cheese Soup at Epcot near Canada
- Guacamole and Chicharrones in Mexico at Epcot
- Spicy Chicken and Waffles at Sleepy Hollow in the Magic Kingdom
- Mickey Pretzels throughout all parks
- Pulled Pork and Cheese Fries at Animal Kingdom
- Turkey Legs (Magic Kingdom and Disney World)
Favorite Sweet Snacks at Disney World:
- Kaki Gori (Shaved Ice) in Japan at Epcot was at the top of my kid’s list!
- Churros throughout the parks
- Dole Whips at Magic Kingdom
Favorite Drinks for Adults and Kids at Disney World:
- Root Beer floats at Magic Kingdom
- Night Blossom at Magic Kingdom
- Orange Creamsicle at Hollywood Studios
- Ice Cream Martini (adults) – a dessert and drink in one in France at Epcot
The Ultimate Printable Snacking List for Disney World
Check out this list that we made that includes location breakouts and even hyperlinks so youc an check out the current prices! You can print it, download it to your phone, keep the link handy to access in the park or copy it and make your own ultimate list!
To access the Ultimate Disney World Snack list:
- Click the link below
- Select how you would like to use it
- I am not able to give edit access. To take this list and make your own, select “Make a Copy”.
- Be sure to note that each park has it’s own tab at the bottom of the spreadsheet.
Want to try the Ultimate Around the World Challenge at Epcot! Print our sheet below!