A few days ago I shared my Peppermint Bark recipe with you http://cleverpinkpirate.com/2011/12/12/peppermint-bark-recipe/, today I am sharing how to make a Peanut Butter Toffee Chocolate bark in less than 10 minutes.
Time: 6 minutes to make
20 minutes to cool
- 1/2 cup of Reese’s peanut butter chips
- 1/3 cup of Heath toffee pieces
- 8 ounces of chocolate candy coating
- Wax Paper
- Melt candy coating in microwave in a glass bowl. Start at 30 seconds, then stir, then microwave again for 15 seconds and keep repeating the process until fully melted being careful not to scorch it.
- Pour the melted chocolate onto wax paper with about a 1/8th inch of thickness.
- Melt the peanut butter pieces in the microwave, starting on 15 seconds, then stirring then repeating the process until fully melted.
- Pour the melted peanut butter in different spots on the chocolate, imagine making polka dots.
- Take a knife, swirl the peanut butter into the chocolate until the chocolate and peanut butter have made a pretty swirly picture.
- Sprinkle the toffee bits and allow to cool.
- Once it’s cool, break into pieces and serve!Makes a great gift when you put them in Cello bags!