Are you looking for an easy gift to make for teens? We made a couple of these candy bouquets a few weeks ago for Clever Teen’s friends. They were having Sweet 16 parties and we figured this would be a great gift to give so that they could also share the candy with their friends. One of the best things about these gifts is that they are really easy to make and of course could be inexpensive to make.
The best way to save money is to buy the candy in bulk or look for sales. If you are doing multiple bouquets you can look at Walmart, Coscto, Sam’s Club etc for packs of candy.
Sweet 16 Candy Bouquet
What you’ll need:
- Skewers (thicker ones work best)
- Cup or vase
- Clear packaging tape
- Hot glue gun and glue
- Tissue Paper
- Line the cup or vase with styrofoam. In this gift I used an $.88 cent cup from Walmart and cut a styrofoam ball. I secured the styrofoam to the bottom with a glue gun.
- Place a sheet of tissue paper in the cup.
- Tape the back of the candy bars on the skewers with the clear tape.
- Carefully stab the skewers into the bottom of the cup into the styrofoam.
- To help secure them all together, tape the back of all of the candy together.
Leave a Reply