Here in the Clever House we are VERY excited that Halloween time is here. This is one of our favorite creative holidays! Clever Guy helped me create these fun party favor jars for kids. You can give them out at Halloween or use them for a party. These Candy Corn Halloween Jar take only about 10 minutes to make and cost approximately $1 a jar. You fill them with potentially any candy but candy corns fit perfectly in these small jars. You can use really any jar including mason jars, just be sure to stock up on enough candy corn!
Use these DIY Halloween Candy jars for:
- Halloween parties
- Teacher gifts
- Boo-ing gifts for neighbors, teachers, etc
DIY Halloween Candy Jars
- Washi Tape (you’ll want to make sure it has a strong adhesive)
- Jars (I bought these small jars at Hobby Lobby for 50% off but Amazon has jars too)
- Skulls (these skulls are erasers from the Target dollar spot)
- Hot glue and glue gun
- Fill jars with candy
- Simply hot glue the skulls to the lid
- Decorate the lid rims with washi tape
Looking for more ideas with candy corn? Check out this free e-book with more ideas!
Kelly @eclecticmommy says
Those are so fun and perfect for Halloween. They would even be cute for school parties.