Disclosure: Samples for this post were provided from OrientalTrading.com. There are also affiliate links in this post which means, when you make a purchase, we’ll make a small amount off your purchase. Thank you!
Having a holiday party? Set up a hot cocoa bar that’s inexpensive and fun! We love hot cocoa and in fact, we keep a hot cocoa bar up in our home through the winter season. Below I am sharing ideas for decorations and mixins for a hot cocoa bar! I also have a tutorial on how you can make your own holiday wood sign and don’t worry, it’s easier than you think!
Ideas for the hot cocoa mixes:
- Chocolate chips
- Peppermint candies
- Flavored syrups
- Toffee bits
Ideas for decorations:
- Vintage truck ornaments
- Buffalo check fabric (hint, I bought just enough to cover my table from Walmart and it was only $2.50)
- Vintage Santa mugs
- Paper mache trees covered in scrapbook paper
- German Christmas Pyramid Carousel
- Bottlebrush Christmas Trees
- Glitter deer (found these at the dollar store)
- Wood paper roll
How to make the sign:
- Paint the sign with the white paint (I like to use foam brushes on white)
- Cut the words for the phrase with this file – https://design.cricut.com/#/design/77016061
- Adhere the vinyl to transfer paper (you do not want to skip using transfer paper)
Don’t forget the kettle! We use this one like this one every winter season! Get it on Amazon for only $15!
Want a more stylish one? Check out this one: