• One in four Americans is worried about having enough money to put food on the table in the next year.
• Many Americans are unaware of how serious hunger is in their own communities.
We’ve been donating items to our church’s community food bank but since we can’t donate perishables, we decided to do something else with the Tyson Breakfast Bowls. We cooked 2 of the bowls and donated them to someone that we know has been living in a van at an abandoned gas station near our house. BTW, I had to hide some bowls in the freezer because the kids devoured them on Spring Break.
The plastic containers make it easy to donate these Tyson bowls, they fit nicely inside!
Tyler was excited about donating the bowls, he has such a big heart.
Find out more:
- Tyson’s KNOW Campaign: http://www.tysonhungerrelief.com/
- Tyson Breakfast Bowls: www.tysonbreakfastbowls.com
- Tyson on Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/
- Tyson on Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/
This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias. #CBias All opinions are my own.