I love the styrofoam pumpkins but boy are they expensive! I found some foam pumpkins at the dollar store but didn’t care for the color. So I made them over these dollar store pumpkins with spray paint and vinyl into a Pumpkin Topiary.
Spray Painted Pumpkin Topiary:
- Dollar Store Pumpkins
- Spray Paint (gold, silver, black)
- Sparkle Mod Podge (optional)
- Spray paint two coats on each pumpkin.
- Cut out Halloween shapes on the Silhouette and adhere to the pumpkins. I had issues with the spider and web and so I adhered them with Sparkle Mod Podge.
- Poke the skewer in the bottom of the first pumpkin, trough the top and middle of the second pumpkin on the top of the bottom pumpkin.
The great thing about these pumpkins, you can turn them around and they can be displayed at Thanksgiving.