Need a refreshing beverage for the Labor Day weekend? This easy Italian Cream Soda Recipe is a favorite of ours because they are tasty and really simple to create! I actually made a Lemon Mint Cherry Italian Cream Soda recently and it was delicious!
- 1 – 1 1/2 cup sparkling water (club soda works too)
- 2 slices of lemon
- mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon of Torani Cherry Syrup
- 1 tablespoon of half and half
It is important to say that the process in which everything goes in the jar definitely matters, don’t mix it until you are ready to drink.
- Ice and fruit go in first.
- Then fill with water.
- Follow with the flavored syrup.
- Top with the half and half.
The reason it is important is it will curdle if you put the half and half in out of turn, also it causes the drink to expand and get all crazy.
Don’t care for cream? Try it without for just a sparkling beverage!
It’s that easy!
Linked up at: