There are affiliate links within this post. Affiliate links allow us to earn a small commission and doesn’t cost you anything! We appreciate all purchases made through these links.
One of the most fun things for kids to do during Halloween in my opinion is to have a class party! This Halloween Candy Spider Craft allows the kids to pass out candy in a fun way! If you are a teacher, you could also make this Halloween candy spider craft with your class! These spiders are easy to make and they are budget friendly!
Halloween Candy Spider Craft
- Black pipe cleaners left whole
- Black pipe cleaners cut into 3 inches
- Sandwich bags full of Halloween treats
- Hole punch
*How many pipe cleaners you need will be determined by how many spiders you want to make.
- Take the first pipe cleaner and make a circle about 2 inches wide right in the middle of it.
- Then twist the ends to complete the circle.
- Once you have your circle, frame the ends into legs.
- Take the cut legs and wrap one end on the circle, balancing out the remaining legs.
- Format each leg so that the spider stands.
- Place the candy bags inside then tie one of the printables below to it!
These free Halloween printable cards pair well with these spiders. You simply cut them, punch a hole in them and then tie them on with twine!