This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser.
All opinions are mine alone.
Labor Day has come and gone and just like that Fall is here! Well, technically we have about 2 more weeks until Fall but I am very ready for Fall so it’s only appropriate to change out the mantle! I created this Fall mantle for under $15 and it features a variety of items that remind me of Fall like a Peach Renuzit air freshener cone.
I personally have always loved the Renuzit cones air fresheners, I’ve used them for years! I was really excited when they sent me a box and this was inside……
New cone styles! I LOVE that the shapes of these new cones, they are so sleek! I also love that the new cones come in black!
Okay back to the mantle, let me share how I got this look for only $15!
- Chandelier candle stick holders ~ $2.50 each at Goodwill (I know, an awesome find)
- Fall foliage display ~ $4 at Walmart.
- Renuzit Cone ~ Walmart $1
- Candy Jar ~ $1.99 at Goodwill, filled with candy corn
- Chalkboard ~ $2.47 at Walmart ( I decorated it with Orange Washi Tape that I had)
- Vase and chalkboard holder I already had on hand!