Getting ready for St. Patrick’s Day? Check out this easy Emerald and Gold Color Block Mani!
St. Patrick’s Day is just around the corner and while I don’t believe in pinching and 4 leaf clovers, I do like to change my nail colors with the seasons and holidays. Plus this emerald mani makes me pinch proof just incase my kids spot me without green on my clothes!
What you’ll need:
- SaGreena the Teenage Witch Wet n Wild Fast Dry polish
- Golden Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear polish
- Washi Tape
- Top Coat, This one is my fav
- Paint the base of the nail with the green color, allow to dry. This nail polish actually dried quickly so the next coat was able to be put on within minutes.
- After two coats, cover with top coat. Allow to dry.
- Once dry, place washi tape over the bottom half.
- Paint the top half gold. Allow to dry then top coat one more time.