This Snowman Ornament is a Clever Guy post but I want to preface this with the fact that I used a glue gun and I did the gluing. If you do this craft with your kids, please do the gluing yourself and have the kids help just press them on.
Today I am excited to participate in the Craft Lightning Holiday Edition!
I’ve gotten out the Christmas craft items and we’ve started crafting away. I ordered some styrofoam balls from ConsumerCrafts.com recently so I made this Snowman ornament with the Clever Guy. This ornament takes only about 10-15 minutes to make and you can make him in a variety of sizes! If you are curious about the carrot nose, I got that on ConsumerCrafts.com too!
- Styrofoam balls; 3 different sizes
- Carrot nose
- Wire for the loop
- Hot glue gun
Easy Snowman Ornament Craft for Kids
- Take the styrofoam balls & hot glue them, biggest to smallest on top.
- Secure the buttons as eyes and over his body with the hot glue gun.
- Once the face is complete, add the wire by putting it in the top styrofoam ball.
- Add the hook and put it on your tree!
If you love easy crafts, check out the quick crafts by clicking the image below!
Angie @ CCC says
He is too cute! Love those buttons!