I featured these DIY Skull jars in my recent black and white Halloween party. These jars are inexpensive to make and take less than 5 minutes to create! One of my favorite tools is my glue gun and that’s because I can easily decorate my crafts. When I found these glitter skulls, I wasn’t sure what I was going to decorate but came up with these super cute candy jars thanks to my glue gun and of course my extensive supply of mason jars.
- Mason Jars
- Glitter Skulls ( I picked these up at Michaels)
- Glue Gun
- Black Paint
- Silver Washi Tape
- Candy Corn
- Paint the lids with black paint.
- Hot glue the skulls to the lids.
- Line the bands of the lids with silver washi tape.
- Pour in candy corn and you are done!
Leave a Reply