Looking for an easy centerpiece for Easter? This one is something the kids can help create!
Project: Easter Egg Centerpiece
Time: 20 minutes
Cost: $5 + Supplies on hand
- 1 Flower Pot ($1)
- Easter Eggs (different sizes ($2)
- Easter Grass ($1)
- Styrofoam Ball ($1)
- Acrylic Paint + Foam Brushes
- Paint 2 coats on the flower pot, this should dry quickly if you use a terracotta pot.
- While it dries, take the styrofoam ball and cover in grass. No need to glue (it really wouldn’t work anyways, I tried). Just wrap around the ball and conceal it as much as possible.
- Take toothpicks and poke them at the bottom of each egg:
- Poke the toothpicked eggs into the styrofoam balls.
- Place the Easter Egg styrofoam ball and put it in the flower pot. Done!