You have heard me say it many times on this blog, I LOVE my Cricut Explore machine. This machine takes crafting to a new level. When I got it I wasn’t even sure how amazing this would be until I used it. Now I use it every chance I can to incorporate into my projects.
If you want to treat yourself this Christmas, check out this deal happening this weekend! The Thanksgiving & Black Friday Sale means you can get the Cricut Explore for $219 + $30 off all Explore Bundles.
The deals start at $219 for the machine. Then if you use the codes below you can get it for even less and with free shipping! They also have some AWESOME deals on the bundles starting at $229. Trust me, you’ll want one with all the fixins!
Codes to use:
1) The Cricut Design Space is VERY easy to use! You can use images from the Design Space store with access to images for one low fee makes this deal a no brainer. If you like to get crafty, you have access to 25,000 images for just $9.99 per month. If you design your own images, you can import those too for free!
2) It cuts many materials like fabric easily like I did in this post for the DIY Minecraft DIY Shirt: http://cleverpinkpirate.com/2014/08/22/diy-minecraft-creeper-shirt/
3) Fun new shapes like these ones just released from the movie Frozen:
4) The SmartSet Dial takes the guessing out of what pressure to cut materials on. Beyond the dial is the ability to make your own settings easily in the software.
5) If you already own many cartridges, you can easily link them through the Cricut Explore with the Design Space software.
6) The Print and Cut feature allows you to print then cut ANY image in Cricut Design Space—even your own!
7) Speaking of cutting a variety of materials, it cuts balsa wood like I shared in this post here: http://cleverpinkpirate.com/2014/10/17/kid-craft-steampunk-skull/
8) It cuts vinyl including iron on vinyl very quickly! It made this Ugly Christmas Sweater a breeze http://cleverpinkpirate.com/2014/10/17/kid-craft-steampunk-skull/
9) It cuts very quietly, quieter than any of the other machines I have and I have 2 others.
10) It goes beyond cutting it also writes and scores. I used the writing feature in this post because my handwriting is awful!
Need more convincing? Check out this post that compares the Cricut Explore machine to Silhouette Cameo http://us.cricut.com/home/perceptlabs.
See more of my creations here: http://cleverpinkpirate.com/tag/cricut/
P.S. I am co-hosting a giveaway for a Cricut over here: http://cleverpinkpirate.com/2014/11/20/christmas-vignette-crafts/ Hurry and enter!