Disclosure: There are affiliate links within this post which means if you make a purchase, it will cost you nothing but I’ll get a small referral fee. Thank you! One of the questions I always get about going to Disney is “How Can I Go to Disney and Save Money Too?”. There are plenty of ways to save money on your next Disneyland vacation and we’re sharing our favorite ways to save, below!
** Current Money Saving Specials at Disneyland**
- Right now through Getaway Today, you can purchase adult tickets to Disneyland at kid prices!
- There are NO blackout dates AND it’s the most popular ticket offer!
- Not only is it Adults at Kids’ Prices, it’s based on 2017 prices!
- It can be combined with the current resort and hotel sale price, Extra night free hotel offers, and exclusive Get Away Today hotel perks for the most savings.
- These can be purchased with the Layaway Plan – only $125 down!
Hurry, this sale ends at 11:59pm MT on Cyber Monday, November 27, 2017.
- Save even more on packages – just go here and enter my promo code to save money on your Disneyland Vacation by clicking here!
When Planning Your Disneyland Vacation You Will Need to Consider:
- When do you want to go – often the hotels will be less expensive during the offseason which is typically in late January, February and some weeks in March (non-Spring Break weeks). If you go during the holidays, avoid the actual holiday weeks like Thanksgiving and Christmas.
- How many days you want to visit the park – the more days you purchase the more you save.
- Where to stay – staying close to the parks allows you to avoid paying for parking at the parks. You can either walk or pay a small fee for a taxi or Uber (we’ve used Uber many times at Disney).
Tips for Buying Disneyland Tickets and Packages through GetawayToday.com:
- There are often sales through GetawayToday.com for Disneyland Tickets.
- Use my promo code: CleverPirate to save on vacation packages!
- You can find special prices for hotel packages as well like 3rd night free and reduced prices at the Disney hotels!
- You can also put your vacation on layaway through Getaway Today!
Look for these specials when searching for packages:
Buy multiple days – the price per day goes down drastically!
You get also get packages that include other local theme parks!
Saving money on Food and Souvenirs:
There are a few ways you can save money while in the park as well!
- Split a meal – We usually get small meals throughout the day, share a meal at lunch and then pick something larger for dinner like burgers at Smoke Jumpers Grill or pizza from Pizza Port!
- Bring your own snacks and drinks (no coolers or alcohol).
- Buy your Disney gift cards from Target.com with your Redcard. When you use your Target Red Card, you will save 5% and yes, you can buy them online!
- Ask for Disney gift cards for wedding gifts, birthdays, and Christmas!
- Bring your own souvenirs like autograph books that are kid’s diaries from the dollar store.
Is the Disneyland Annual Pass Worth It?
I truly believe that if you will go more than twice to Disneyland, the passes are very much worth it. Plus it comes with perks! Check out this post where I break down the Disneyland Annual Passes – http://cleverpinkpirate.com/tips-planning-stress-free-disneyland-vacation.
Well that about sums it up! Did I miss any? Let me know if the comments!