Are you looking to pass out something other than candy this Halloween? Check your local dollar store for these goodies as an alternative to Candy this Halloween Season:
- Halloween Pencils ~ I found 12 packs of Halloween themed pencils.
- Halloween Erasers ~ look for themed multi packs of erasers.
- Halloween party toy packs ~ I found packs of 30 small Halloween toys that included spider rings, small skeletons etc.
- Packs of Vampire Teeth ~ always fun!
- Bouncy balls ~ some parents hate them but all kids love them 😉
- Googly Bands/Silly Bands ~ Pass these out to trick or treaters, they are sure to be a hit!
- Tattoos/Stickers ~ Find packs of stickers or tattoos and cut them into single stickers to pass out.
- Look in the party section~ party favors make a great treat for little ones.
- Coloring pages with crayons ~ have you seen the coloring pages handed out at restaurants that have the crayons folded in? Purchase a few coloring books or print pictures and buy packs of crayons and do this yourself!
- Toothbrushes ~ Sure it’s not terribly appealing to kids but you can find large multi packs of toothbrushes.
Check with your local dentist ~ some will provide you with their “logoed” merchandise such as a toothbrush or toothpaste.
Some businesses also will provide coupons such as local pizza shops or bowling alleys. Have a Brunswick in your area, print these coupons for free games!
Looking to do something with all that candy your child acquired on Halloween? Search for a local “buy back” event. Also, consider donating them overseas to the troops!