(this post contains affiliate links)
Looking for a fun way to keep your maps from Disney? This DIY Disney Map Clock makes sure you know it’s always time for Disney! I feel like I have hoarded quite a few Disney maps and this is such a fun way to preserve them. The clock I bought for this project was the Ikea Rusch clock and it is extremely easy to take apart and put back together. These Ikea clocks are inexpensive and are perfect for any clock project!
DIY Disney Map Clock
- Rusch Ikea Clock (buy it on Amazon here: Ikea Clock)
- Disney Map (did you know you can buy those on Amazon too: Disney Maps)
- Gently disassemble the clock by removing the power box and then the back.
- Trace the shape of the clock onto the map and cut the map into a circle that will fit.
- Gently poke a hole through the map so that the clock pieces can go through.
- Assemble the clock and then you are done!
This project can be done in less than 10 minutes!
What are some fun ways you have preserved your Disney maps? Share in the comment section below!