**Be sure to read this entire post to be entered to win a Southern California vacation!**
Are you looking to have a little bit of Disney Halloween at home? These Disney Halloween Inspired cupcake toppers are perfect to make at home and feature on any cupcake!
- White cardstock
- Colored toothpicks
- Cricut Cutting Machine
- Tape or other adhesive
- Design your toppers in the Cricut Software. You can use some images from the Design Space Studio store or you can purchase some off of Etsy. These ones shown are purchased from Etsy here –https://www.etsy.com/listing/557573373/disney-halloween-svg-halloween-svg
- I made these a little over 2 inches in height. The nice thing about Design Space is that you can easily manipulate the sizes.
- When ready, print and cut your pictures. This is very easy to do with Cricut, you just send it to your printer, add the printed sheet to your Cricut mat and it finishes the rest!
- To do print and cut, make sure your toolbar on the right has the print button. If it only has a cut showing, you can just click on the symbol to show the print symbol.
- Once you have finished with the cut, simply adhere the toothpicks to the images.
These treats have us excited to visit Disneyland during Halloween!
I’m not the only one who loves Southern California vacations. I got together with some awesome AZ bloggers to share our love of So Cal! Check out these super fun Disney inspired not so scary treats and crafts to get you excited about Halloween Time at Disneyland. And just in time for October Break, we’ve got an amazing Southern California Giveaway for you presented by Get Away Today! Enter using the rafflecopter at the end of this post.
DIY Mickey Pumpkin Shirt from Liz on Call
Mickey Halloween Cinnamon Roll from Pink Cake Plate
Disneyland Batwing Sundae from A Night Owl
Disneyland Monstermallow Donuts from The Disney Belles
Take a Bite Halloween Tote from Sweet Rose Studio
Poison Apple Mickey Ears Shirt from Eclectic Momsense
Haunted Mansion Pillow from The Crafted Sparrow
Disney Halloween Cupcake Toppers from Clever Pink Pirate
Homemade Disney Halloween Mickey Crispy Treats from Around my Family Table
Don’t forget to enter the Southern California giveaway!
ONE WINNER WILL RECEIVE:
3 NIGHTS HOTEL STAY
2 ADULT AND 2 KIDS 1-DAY PASSES TO TWO SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA ATTRACTIONS*
*Attractions winner can choose from:
Disneyland Park, Disneyland California Adventure Park, Universal Studios Hollywood, Knott’s Berry Farm, LEGOLAND California, SeaWorld San Diego, San Diego Zoo, San Diego Zoo’s Safari Park
I have partnered with Get Away Today and other local bloggers for this giveaway. There is no purchase necessary. If you don’t win, don’t fret, I’ve included a link above to check out Get Away Today. Get Away offers the best package deals to save money when visiting the Southern California amusement parks. Affiliate links are present in this post which means if you purchase through one of my links, you won’t notice a difference but I’ll make a small commission. Thank you for that!
Jennifer Marie says
I have never been to Southern California so I do not have a favorite place. I would love to get one though!! 🙂