Looking for an inexpensive way to give out Halloween treats this year? These Coffee Filter Halloween Treat Bags are easy for kids to make and are only a few cents a piece to make. The filters I used were a cone style that I actually bought on accident one time. But because I can’t seem to waste a perfectly useable item, I kept them on hand to craft with one day! ¬†You could give these out at kid parties, to neighbors or to your kid’s classroom parties!
Coffee Filter Halloween Treat Bags + Non-Candy Halloween Ideas
- Coffee Filters (cone style like these ones on Amazon)
- Halloween Stickers
- Washi Tape
- Halloween Treats
- Simply decorate the outside with stickers.
- Fill with the treats.
- Seal with the washi tape on the back.
As you can see, we filled ours with treats that weren’t Halloween candy. Are you looking for Non-Candy Halloween treats to give this year? Check out these 20 ideas under $20!
Non-Candy Halloween Treats for Kids on Amazon
- Eureka Halloween Stickers, 120 pk
- DesignWay Halloween Pencils, 48 pk
- Fun Express Halloween Stamps, 24 pk
- Cauldron Full of Halloween Toys, 60 ct
- Foam Halloween Masks, 12 pk
- Vinyl Glitter Sticky Hands, 72 pk –
- Halloween Party Favors Assortment, 72 pk
- Halloween Bouncing Balls, 72 pk
- Joyin Toy Plastic Bugs, 144 pk
- Neon Vampire Teeth, 144 pk
- Fun Express Glow in the Dark Eyeballs, 48 ct
- Mini Halloween Spiral Notebooks, 24 pk
- Halloween Punch Balloon, 16 pk
- Halloween Paddle Balls, 12 pk
- Plastic Spider Rings, 144 pk
- Tzou LED Finger Lights, 80 ct
- Toy Cubby Slap Bracelet, 50 ct
- Flashing LED Light Up Rings, 18 pk
- Toy Cubby Plastic Lip Whistles, 48 pk
- Fun Express Sticky Splat Frogs, 48 pk