We all have things that we rely on, right? For me, it’s my phone. It’s the way I keep in touch with family and friends through texts and calls. It’s how I am able to work from home by receiving emails while away from my computer and it’s how I keep up with my friends through social media. I use my phone’s camera 90% of the time and my DSLR only 10 so I am always documenting life with it. It’s my downtime when I want to break out with the Candy Crush to give my brain a break. When I need to look up when an event is or I have an itch to buy something, it’s my go to tool on the go. So yes, I may have an
addiction strong reliance for my phone. I just got an iPad also to help me stay in touch with the world so now I have even more tech tools to help me stay in touch.
With my need to use these devices though, I need to keep them charged. A few weeks ago I received a New Trent charger for my HTC One S. It’s been pretty awesome and even Clever Tween has “borrowed it” a few times (and by borrowed I obviously mean took without me knowing). When we went to Scottsdale last weekend, it helped keep my phone charged throughout the weekend which was great because I could use my camera on it all day long. It’s been very reliable and now my phone has developed a reliance on it while I am on the go! In less than a week, I’ll be heading to blogging conferences starting with BBCPHX then SNAP and So Fab so this will be my life saver to charge my devices while I am busy tweeting, looking up blogs, checking emails etc!
What’s clever about this charger:
- I only charge it every few days, as long as I remove the phone once it’s charged it will keep a pretty awesome charge.
- It can be used for multiple devices. It has a flat USB port on the side, making it easy for me to plug my phone in but it also has 2 ports to charge other devices like iPads, Kindles etc.
- I simply plug it in to my computer to charge it. While I am at Starbucks working or just overnight, all I have to do is plug it into my USB port and it charges it.
- Quick charge, I would say it takes less than an hour to get a rockin charge on my phone.
- The portability is great! It’s not bigger then my phone and I can slip them both into my purse pocket while it charges.
You can see the New Trent portable charger I got from Amazon, it’s only $41.95! Well worth the investment!
Want to win it? Enter via the Rafflecopter below!
I received a product to review from New Trent. All opinions are my own and I really do love this charger! Please see giveaway terms for the full details of the giveaway.