Conference season for me starts next month and I am so excited! I’ll be heading to Bloggy Bootcamp Phoenix, SNAP and So Fab! One of the things that are needed for a blogging conference is business cards.
I’ve been checking out the business cards on Minted.com and am in love! The styles are so diverse and so pretty I really can’t decide what I want to order! Above are some of my favorites from Minted.com and I need YOUR help!
- Call Me w/ Vertical Stripes Cards
- Stamp and Stripe Square Cards
- Bar Graph Cards
- Matroshkas Cards (I personally love the nesting dolls even though they have nothing to do with my blog)
- Camera Cards
- Chevron Cards
- Beautify Cards
So tell me, which ones are your favorite?
Looking for tips on what to include on business cards for conferences?
- Social Media handles ( I have found Twitter/Instagram are the most used so having them the same “user name” is helpful).
- QR Codes, I’ve done this with a few cards where you create a QR code that leads directly to an about.me page or my blog.
- Photos, I haven’t done this before so this will be my first time but it’s definitely helpful to remember “who” you met at the conference.
Find more Minted.com business cards here:Â http://www.minted.com/
You should know: I did receive product for this post but all opinions are my own.