I’m sharing this recipe for Apple & Pear Cookie Butter & Nutella Croissants that I made last month. These treats are perfect to enjoy warm right out of the oven, or as a snack throughout the week. I have been all about the healthy eats lately but everyone deserves a treat once in a while.
They are very easy because the prep time is just about 5 minutes and the result is incredible. You could use apples or pears (or both like I did) and you can use any spread. I used Nutella on some and Cookie Butter on the others. I even combined a few just to see how good it would taste (and it did taste heavenly).
Apple & Pear Cookie Butter & Nutella Croissants
- 1 package of Pillsbury refrigerated crescents (any brand would work)
- Cookie Butter
- Apples (thinly sliced)
- Pears (thinly sliced)
- Open the refrigerated crescents and lie them down flat on a cookie sheet.
- Spread a layer of cookie butter or Nutella on the top of the crescents.
- Add a few sliced apples and/or pears to each crecent.
- Wrap the crescents to enclose the apples.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar
- Bake on 350 for 20-25 minutes.
The tricky part of this was getting the crescents to cook since the apples and spreads carried moisture. If needed, these may need to cook for 5 more minutes.
Pin for later:
Looking for more apple recipes?