Spring is here and the citrus is in full bloom! I’ve gathered up some delicious lemon recipes with everything from sweet to savory flavors! Check out the lemon recipe collection below and leave a comment about some of your favorite lemon recipes!
Well Hello Spring! While we don’t get much in terms of flowers and green grass here in Phoenix, we can still enjoy the beautiful colors of Spring! I have noticed my Mason Jar collection has gotten quite out of hand let’s say, excessive. I need to start crafting with these babies, stat! So I asked some of my favorite bloggers and searched the interwebs for fun and easy Mason Jar Crafts for Spring!
1. Brighten up your home with these painted and distressed mason jars:
2. See how to stencil jars and create a butterfly feeder:
3. Create cranberry colored glass with this tutorial:
4. Create fun Easter Mason Jars with toys on top of the jar:
5. Wrap mason jars and vases in colorful yarn! These look so colorful (and easy):
6. Create a mason jar succulent for your Spring mantel:
7. Create a striped look on your mason jars:
8. Create a fun Mason Jar Fairy Lantern:
9. Create a beautiful centerpiece with flowers and citrus in mason jars. These would be perfect for any Spring gathering or just at home:
10. Create Magic Vases for St. Patrick’s Day. This tutorial shows you how to create a 3 dimensional effect on your mason jars:
11. A Happy Easter Jar with burlap and embellishments
12. Create 3 different Mason jar projects for Spring such as a luminary and a fun Easter Jar:
13. Create hand tinted mason jars for St. Patrick’s Day. Want to know how to tint mason jars? Check out this post for sure:
14. Fill jars with fun things for Easter with these ideas. These could be great gifts for teachers, neighbors etc:
15. Give the gift of Easter Brownie mix in a jar (recipe included):
Have you ever sat down to be on Pinterest for just a few minutes then realized you just spent hours oohing, awing and pinning? It’s been a downfall of mine lately but my obsession can be your gain by following my Valentine’s Pinterest board on Pinterest! See over 200 ideas with everything from crafts, printables, recipes and more here:
Are you having a Halloween party this weekend? I’ve rounded up a few delicious treats to serve at a party or just a themed dinner! I’m starting off with my Candy Corn M&M Sugar Cookie Dough Dessert. Don’t worry, it’s eggless! Wish I could say it was calorie-less buuuuut you’re not that lucky
Recipe: Candy Corn M&M’s Eggless Sugar Cookie Dough Dessert
- 1 cup of flour
- 2 cups of granulated sugar
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- 1/2 cup of softened butter or margerine
- Candy Corn M&M’s
- Orange Sprinkles
- In a bowl, mix together flour, sugar, butter and vanilla until well blended.
- Line treat cups with orange granulated sugar sprinkles.
- Place a small ball of dough down, then layer with M&M’s on top of that, repeating once.
If you are curious, the little dishes are from Hobby Lobby and the spoons are from Tom Kat Studio! I stamped them with a candy corn stamp.
I’m linking up this dessert to :
I’m finishing the week of Spray Paint w/ these awesome spray paint projects & tutorials from some of my favorite crafty bloggers! As much as I would love to say I’ve spray painted everything, I haven’t but these projects are definitely on my to do list!
Would you believe me if I told you the above wall decor was actually paper towel tubes? It’s true! Suzy’s Artsy Craftsy Sitcom shares how to make these using the paper towel tubes and spray paint. She also offers the free patterns on how to do it!
The girls at Lolly Jane show how you can easy you can create distressed look on furniture w/ spray paint and a sander. I haven’t tried this method of distressing, can’t wait to try it!
The V Spot Blog, a girl after my own cheap heart shares that you can save money on fancy tissue paper and in fact spray paint tissue paper!
Free Stylin Beth shares this before and after of spray painted school chairs w/ maps mod podged on top. *LOVE*
I’ve seen people make faux milk glass but I haven’t tried it, now i’m happy to have a source to do it!
Saved by Love Creations shares this cute spray painted Chevron rug. I just bought a plain white rug from Ikea, I can’t wait to spray paint it now!
Have you ever wanted an easy way to completely makeover an old chair? Always Expect Moore shares how to do it include an easy way to recover the seat cushion!
This is such a cute idea, spray painted baskets for decor from Better Life Bags! I see these all the time at thrift stores, can’t wait to try them!
I love making things over from the dollar stores and Setting For Four shares how to make this w/ a place mat, a sharpie and some spray paint primer!
Can you believe I have never used chalkboard spray paint?! Cherished Bliss makes it look easy too in this tutorial!