Hello! If you have found this page because we share a mutual love of the Cricut Explore, welcome! I hope you find these tips and projects helpful.
If you are here because you are on the fence about buying one, please check out my post here about the top 10 reasons to own a Cricut Explore: http://cleverpinkpirate.com/2014/11/27/10-reasons-buy-cricut/. I may seem obsessed with this machine but it’s because I am. The user friendly interface it offers with the super smooth cutting technology really helps me create many projects. One of my favorite things about the machine is I can easily create a DIY gift for anyone on this machine. Check out some of the projects I made below!
Looking for Deals on Cricut Explore Machines?
Cricut.com often has deals for Cricut Explore. Right now you can buy one with free shipping with code FREESHIPDEC and they have $10 off bundles already on sale with code EXPLOREBFBLOG. Cricut.com has great deals on the bundles that include vinyl, the bluetooth etc.
Below are some of my favorite accessories for the Cricut Explore on Amazon. I really like purchasing my tools on Amazon because the shipping is quick!
Cricut Explore Wireless Bluetooth Adapter (this is perfect for not having to constantly connect the machine to a computer)
You can find more accessories and tools from Cricut Store on Amazon
My favorite Cricut Explore Tips:
- Check your material dial before pushing cut.
- In the Design Space software, be sure to continuously save your projects.
- If you want to arrange your different cuts onto one mat, simply “Select All” then click on “weld”.
- If you do not see the settings you want on the cutting dial, go to custom as there are many more presets there.
- You can manipulate the images you upload before saving them. This means that you can delete any background noise or anything else in the image you do not want to cut. Check out this tutorial from Cricut: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTsRwvnkOBE
My favorite projects using the Cricut Explore:
Here are some other fun projects using the Cricut: