The Finding Dory movie is the most anticipated movie of the summer and we can’t WAIT for the movie to be out in a couple of weeks! Finding Nemo has been our go-to Disney movie on evenings where we just want to relax. We made these Finding Dory & Nemo Aquarium Jars in anticipation of the movie. I spotted these figurines and knew exactly what we could do with them. This craft costs only a few dollars to make and you can make them in under 10 minutes.
The glitter inside makes the water sparkle and the neon colors inside make the visuals pop! These would be perfect to display at a party or in a child’s room!
Finding Dory & Nemo Aquarium Jars
What you’ll need:
- These cute little Dory, Nemo and Crush figurines (I bought them at the dollar store but you can buy them here on Amazon)
- Mason Jars
- Aquarium trees
- Aquarium rocks
- Hot glue gun
- Washi Tape
- Kids will need their parents help with the hot glue portion.
- Glue the figurine to the edge of the inside of the lid. Be sure to leave room on the seal for the jar to shut.
- Glue the tree right next to the figurine making sure there is still room on the seal.
- Glue rocks to the bottom on the empty spaces.
- Make sure the jar shuts completely before placing water inside.
- Fill with water and add glitter.
- Cover the bottom with washi tape.
- Turn over and display!
Are you looking for more Finding Dory activities? Click on the images and links below!