Another month has come and gone, so long, June! It was definitely an eventful month for our first month of Summer! One and a half more to go then it’s School time again! ((insert happy little mommy dance here))
- Baby Brentlee, my nephew was born! Isn’t he a cutie?
- We invested in Wet n Wild passes. Smartest investment for Summer, ever! Last year we invested in one of those large above ground pools. Nightmare! This makes life so much more enjoyable!
- Camping, the kids love it but it’s truly a bummer that we live in a dry state where we can’t have campfires and it makes bears go crazy and attack people. Hoping the monsoons roll in soon allowing us to camp again in July.
- Tyler turned 8 years old, goodness where does the time go. We went to the SEA LIFE aquarium, the movies to see Brave and he also got some passes to the Science museum, space museum and more movie passes. We are looking forward to another eventful month!
- Summer projects, we are getting some cool crafts and such done. Tyler learned how to spray paint too!
- Adrienne and I did 80′s night for Girls Night Out at our church. And she smiled for a photo. Pretty awesome night.
So now we plan for July. There is still so much we want to do like visit places around the state and visit the beach. Hopefully this month doesn’t fly by without lots of fun.