Walgreens does not have a card that you need to use to get the deals! This means you can purcahse as many as you would like (don’t be too greedy) that produce a reward. See restrictions below.
Earn Register Rewards® at Checkout
Good toward your next in-store purchase.
Walgreens Register Rewards are like a gift certificate you earn on qualifying purchases, to use on a future purchase. These items are found in their weekly ad.
Your Register Rewards coupon will print out at the register,
with your receipt, to redeem on your next shopping trip.
How to Earn Register Rewards:
Look for advertised deals in every weekly ad.
Sometimes the deals are free and sometimes it is for a certain dollar amount.
Use a coupon to bring the amount down, make it free or make it a money maker!
Register Rewards Restrictions
- Limit 1 coupon printed per offer. This means you can only purchase 1 item per transaction to receive that reward. If you purchase multiple items in 1 transaction only 1 register reward will print out.
- Register Rewards have an expiration date of 2 weeks from purchase; use them or lose them!
- If in fact you do lose them, they are gone forever you can not get these re-printed.
- You cannot use RR’s to buy such as Postage, Alcohol, Tobacco, etc.
- See register rewards for complete exclusions limitations and expiration.
- RRs are in fact Manufacturer Coupons and this means: you must purchase the same number of items as you do manufacturer coupons. Example: if you buy 2 items with manu coupons and you want to also use a register reward to bring your total lower, you must add a filler. Learn more about fillers below.
- Register Reward deals DO NOT “roll”: You can’t use the same RR to buy the same item again and receive another RR. However, you can use the RR for another item that will produce a register reward. How to know? Look for the brand at the bottom of the RR, if it is a different brand you are good to go!
- You can use multiple RRs on a purchase, as long as the items are not linked to a regular manufacturer coupon.
Other ways to save:
Coupon Book ~ Every month Walgreens puts out a new coupon book that features coupons you can use on products. Even better, you can combine these coupons with manufacturer coupons!
RR = Register Reward ~ A a manufacturer coupon that is treated like a gift certificate on a future purchase.
Fillers: an item used to attach to the register reward. Usually a small priced item to use for overage and to make up for the lack of “items” against coupons. This item can not have a regular manufacturer coupon.