I would be lying if I said I didn’t love my Android phone. Mainly, because of all the free apps I use! I wanted to share my favorite money saving apps that I use on my phone.
- Gas Buddy from GasBuddy.com ~ This tells you the best gas prices in your area. I think this is great because who doesn’t want to save a few pennies at the pump? Especially if you are in an area you are not familiar with of which gas stations are usually the least expensive.
- Yelp ~ Great for restaurant check ins, restaurants will often offer “specials” that they post about. Often times patrons will also post their specials and happy hour times/menu.
- FourSquare ~ This app pulls your location and has a screen that says “specials near you”. Another great app for eating out at restaurants. Another app similar to this is Facebook Places which can be found in your FB app.
- Kroger ~ Great to use when you are in the store and find a special. You can load coupons onto your card while you are shopping. Another app similar to this is CellFire.
- Discount Calculator ~ really this is just a lazy way for me to figure out how much money I save while shopping.
- Yard Sale Treasure ~ Like garage saling on the weekends? This app pulls addresses from Craigslist and puts it in an easy to navigate map! It also helps you put a “path” of different houses to go to.
- Shop Kick ~ This is similar to a check in app, it shows you stores in your area that are offering deals.
- Kids Eat For ~ Shows locations of restaurants near you that offer kids eat free meals, shows you what is available and when.
These are the bulk of my favorite money saving apps, I know there are lot of different ones out there for the Iphone too. What are some of your favorites?