Did you see me on Sonoran Living Live this week? Check out the deals I found this week: http://www.abc15.com/dpp/lifestyle/sonoran_living/cleverpinkpiratecom-save-money-on-back-to-school-shopping
It’s time for Back to School again which means it’s time to start shopping for supplies and clothes. If you are like me, you are always looking for the best price to stock up on the basics for back to school.
- Use the ads to find the best deals, be sure to look at each ad. If you don’t have time to look at each ad, check out sites like PassionforSavings.com that compile each list.
- Stores like Staples, Office Max and Walgreens have many weekly specials under $1.
- Stock up on these sales so you have items all year long and maybe a surplus to donate to your child’s school.
- If you can’t make it to multiple stores, price match at Walmart! Make sure you match the exact time. Often times you can match the store’s brand to Walmart store brand.
- Shop online and utilize sites like Retailmenot.com for online coupons, Ebates.com for cash back and AmazonMom for free two day shipping!
- Buying second hand can be beneficial for finding name brand clothes and shoes that are gently used. I like to find uniform pieces for my son at the local Goodwill stores. You can also find things like desks for a homework station at home.