If you saw my Valentine’s cookie gifts this week, you know I am on a sprinkle kick with the Clever Teen. Having an abundance of sprinkles from the cake store, I made these cute necklaces. I thought that maybe she was too old for something like this but she loved them! These sprinkle necklaces are cute for Valentine’s Day, birthdays or just for fun. They would make great favors at a rainbow party too!
Sprinkles aren’t just for baking as they make a great accent for only a few cents. I’ve used them in replace of glitter on cards too!
How to Make Sprinkles Necklaces
What you’ll need:
- Small Mini Glass Jars
(these are 1.5 inches tall)
- Sprinkles (any kind of sprinkles are great)
- Chain (upcycle an old necklace or buy a Jewelry Chain Roll on Amazon)
- Spice Funnel
- Eye rings
- Hot glue or jewelry glue
- Take the jars and place the funnel inside. Slowly pour the sprinkles in until it’s near the top.
- Screw the eye ring into the cork.
- Take hot glue or jewelry glue and glue the cork to the inside of the bottle.
- Loop the chain into the eye rings.
Disclosure: There are affiliate links within this post but all opinions are my own and I never post anything I haven’t created myself.