Summer time is here and it’s time for families to have fun! However, as a mom, I know how important it is to give kids responsibilities during the summer time. I’m sharing these star wars chore charts that I had made for Clever Guy. Chore charts not only teaches responsibility, it helps us out too! These printable chore charts can be used week by week OR you can reuse them if you put them in a frame!
These chore charts are perfect for any age because you get to fill in what you want them to do! As you can see, these are the chores we have Clever Guy (11 years old) do!
- Clean Bedroom
- Vacuum Living Room
- Take out Trash
- Water Garden
- Clean Back Door
- Dust Living Room
- Bathe Dogs
To make these chore charts, you simply need to print the charts below and gather the following supplies:
- Document Frames (if you are printing multiple charts, I suggest purchasing these document frames to save money. You’ll want to purchase document frames over 8X10 frames so you do not have to cut them).
- Star Wars Washi Tape (you can purchase these Star Wars Washi Tapes on Amazon)
- Dry Erase Marker
- Print the chore charts below
- Line the frame with Star Wars tape
- Write on the front which chores your child will do and when they should complete them by
- They can then check off when they need to do them or you can use these Star Wars stickers!
Print all of the Star Wars chore charts here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_4LRatnb7UmQVppczlkTVR0elE/view?usp=sharing
You can also choose which one you want by clicking the images below!