Recently, I had the opportunity to go to the Pei Wei test kitchen and I enjoyed a live show with Chef Eric, featuring their Mango dishes. What a fun experience! It was awesome getting to see the head chef of Pei Wei cooking up dishes, just for the audience!
These dishes were so delicious! They had a great flavor but not overwhelming with mango. I tried the Thai Mango Chicken, Mango Coconut Shrimp and Mango Rolls and for dessert, Mango Ginger Tart. I also enjoyed the Mango Mint Cooler, yummy adult beverage. Everything really was delicious, I wanted seconds.
Right now Pei Wei is serving the Thai Mango Chicken for a limited time. For the other dishes we tasted, Pei Wei is sharing the recipes. Check out these Mango Recipes they have featured for a limited time: Mango Recipes
You can click on the Facebook page below, to see the live stream of the cooking class I attended.
I’ve since visited Pei Wei and I’ll be honest, I was blown away by the prices. I thought they would be more expensive and I was shocked at how inexpensive they were and how awesome the food tasted. I used to frequent another Asian fast food dining restaurant, that I will no longer attend because Pei Wei was just that good!
I’m giving away to 1 lucky winner, (2) $10.00 Pei Wei Gift Cards!
Earn Giveaway Entries:
- Go to www.peiwei.com and look at the menu, come back and leave a comment telling me what you would like to try if you won the giftcards. (mandatory entry)
- Follow Pei Wei on Twitter here: www.twitter.com/peiwei (1 optional entry)
- “Like” Pei Wei on Facebook here: http://www.facebook.com/peiwei (1 optional entry)
- Follow me via reader or Google friends by a link on the right (1 optional entry)
- Follow me on Twitter at www.twitter.com/supersavingsara (1 optional entry)
- “Like” me on Facebook at Facebook.com (1 optional entry)
Please leave a separate comment for each entry you are receiving. Winner will be chosen at random.
Even though I love these foods, I am in no way affiliated with Pei Wei. They did not influence my review, but the food sure did. I won the opportunity to the Pei Wei kitchen and I was given the gift cards as a promo. The giveaway ends on 7/24/2010.