If you are a non-morning person like me, you are always finding ways to save time in the morning and the snooze button is your best friend. One of the solutions I came up with recently is a kitchen drawer school lunch station. This way everything is in one spot and I can easily grab everything. I use the cutting board as a “table” and then can wash it, dry it and put it back in for the next day. And since my kids are older, they can use this as the spot to make their lunches too!
- Washi Tape (for decoration and to write labels)
- Twine (to wrap around bags or napkins, I do not recommend wrapping food in twine)
- Scissors to cut the twine
- Lunch bags
- Containers & baggies for the food
- Sharpies to write love notes to the kiddies
- Napkins, utensils and straws