This month is National Popcorn Month! To celebrate, the Popcorn Factory is giving away free popcorn and sharing recipes.
Click HERE to get the Try Me Popcorn Trio for free!While supplies last, order the Try Me Trio of customer favorites from the Popcorn Factory, pay only shipping and handling charges of $5.99 and you’ll receive three of the popular signature flavors:
- Cheese: robust cheddar makes this classic flavor stand out from the rest. (1.5 oz)
- Jalapeño: palate-pleasing spice gives these kernels their zesty edge. (1.6 oz)
- Caramel: our secret recipe blends sweet and crunchy for universal appeal. (6 oz)
BONUS OFFER! Each Try Me Trio will include a $10 Promo Code to use on your next purchase!
I tried all 3 flavors and they were delicious! I am now addicted to the Jalapeño flavor, it is spicy yet has a slightly sweet taste. Yum yum yum! I also browsed through their site and they have many decorative tins that would make a great gift, especially with the holiday season approaching.
Each week this month the Popcorn Factory Blog will feature a new recipe involving popcorn to celebrate National Popcorn Month.
This week’s recipe is
Almond Pecan Popcorn Crusted Salmon
4 four oz. salmon filets
½ canister The Popcorn Factory® Almond Pecan Clear Favorites (Item# S3551A)
1 clove garlic, finely minced
½ tsp. kosher salt
¼ tsp. black pepper, freshly ground
2 tbs. butter, melted
1) Place half of the contents of The Popcorn Factory® Almond Pecan canister in a food processor and chop until finely ground (a flour like consistency).
2) Add garlic, kosher salt and black pepper to the food processor and blend until mixed well.
3) Brush melted butter evenly on both sides of the filets, and then roll the filets in the popcorn flour, patting both sides so they are evenly coated.
4) Heat a non-stick pan on medium-high heat and drizzle with olive oil. Brown the coated filets on both sides, 5-6 minutes per side.