I was recently asked to share how I am taking back my mornings with Seattle’s Best coffee. So a little back story to this is that taking back my mornings is something I have been doing my best to work at because I am not a morning person. Not at all. So usually I’m hitting the snooze button about 3-4 times and moving at a snail’s pace. Mornings are just not for me and if it wasn’t for coffee I probably wouldn’t make it through a morning! To help take back my mornings so that I’m ready to start my day early I’ve been working at completing a checklist with the kids every night before we go to bed.
Our checklist includes:
- Having homework done and put away
- Backpacks ready to go by the door
- Lunches Packed
- Showers done the night before
- Keys in the “ready” spot (because sometimes I misplace them)
- Clothes laid out and ready to go
- Coffee programmed for the morning
- Enjoy coffee with my iPad to check the latest overnight happenings
- Go running after taking the kids to the bus stop
- Popping in a load of laundry and doing a quick sweep of the house so I don’t have to look at it with angst later
Did you know you could share how you are taking back your mornings and try your luck at winning a bag of Seattle’s Best coffee instantly? It’s true! Even if you don’t win, you will still receive a $1.50 off printable coupon.
Go here to share and get your coupon http://bit.ly/13F6vZz
You can find more of my shopping adventures here: https://plus.google.com/photos/115520848880526546694/albums/5872110144987883809
I am a member of the Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias® and Seattle’s Best Coffee #cbias #SocialFabric. All opinions are my own!