This Lego Tree Ornament is easy to make. This post actually answers my question of how to make Legos any color you want! I spray painted these Legos and they turned out perfectly. Have you ever spray painted Legos? Below you’ll find how to spray paint any Legos.
This ornament is inspired by our most recent trip to Legoland where they are all decked out for the holidays.
Gold Spray Painted Lego Christmas Tree Ornament
What you’ll need:
- 1 plastic ball ornament
- Tinsel or cotton balls/pom poms for snow
- Gold Spray Paint
How to spray paint Legos:
- Wipe the Legos so they are free from dirt.
- Spray each of the Legos until they are coated in spray paint. I used this one
and I did not need a primer. However, if you aren’t sure if your spray paint can coat Legos I would use a primer.
- Once dried, assemble your Lego Christmas Tree
- Place the tinsel or other “snow” in your ornament with the Lego Christmas Tree.
This is a fun craft for kids to do, you don’t even need to paint the Legos if you want them to be colorful!
Have you spray painted Legos?