Here we are, the day before Christmas Eve and I haven’t gotten much accomplished. I did manage to whip up some quick treats including this easy Tiger Butter Candy! It’s sort of like a fudge meets chocolate bar full of chocolate and peanut butter flavors! I really love giving out candy as a gift, you can easily wrap it in a cellophane bag or put it in a mason jar. Wrap with twine or ribbon and you have a really easy inexpensive gift.
This recipe is so easy, it’s ready in about 5 minutes!
- 1 cup of white chocolate chips
- 2/3 cup of peanut butter
- 1/2 cup of milk chocolate chips
- Foil lined 9×9 inch pan
- In a microwave or double broiler, melt the white chocolate. Be sure to continuously stir the chocolate to avoid scorching or hardening.
- Once melted, blend in the peanut butter until fully blended.
- Pour the peanut butter mixture into a foil lined pan.
- Melt the milk chocolate chips
- Take a spoon and dab spoonfuls of the melted chocolate onto the peanut butter mixture. Take a knife and “swirl” it in to make a striped effect.
- There you go, it’s that easy! Allow to harden then cut into small squares to give out as gifts or serve on Christmas.
Looking for another easy treat? Check out this recipe of mine for 5 Minute Nutella Fudge on SugarBeeCrafts.com!