Need a quick Easter display? Try this DIY Easter Wreath!
I haven’t done much decorating this Easter, I just ran out of time. I did want to create something festive yet easy I could have in the entry way. I actually hadn’t created a Spring wreath so I decided to make one for Easter using jute twine along with Easter eggs and peeps.
- Styrofoam Wreath
- Jute twine
- Easter eggs (plastic)
- Hot glue
- Wrap the jute twine around the wreath. See my tips on wrapping this here: http://cleverpinkpirate.com/2012/07/02/the-twine-monogram-letter-handmade-gift-exchange-gifts/.
- After about a few inches, pull tight and hot glue the twine into place.
- Once the wreath is fully wrapped, stick toothpicks in the wreath. 6 on the bottom, 3 on the top.
- Take the Easter Eggs and poke the other side of the eggs into the wreath on the bottom.
- Take the peeps and poke the top toothpicks into them.
Looking for more fun with Peeps?