We’re on our way to Disney Word this week and we are so excited! I made this Disney autograph & activity book for the Clever Guy out of 2 Golden Books. The first one is 101 Dalmatians and the second is Lion King. I have probably 50 Golden Books that I have been wanting to do something with and this is my first project.
Make your own Disney Autograph and Activity Book
- I took the front covers off of the books and marked two holes from 3.5 inches from the bottom and top.
- I punched out the holes with the Crop-A-Dile
- I printed out pages (below) and laminated a few with my Xyron Machine
- I bound the book with Binder rings (about 1 inch). This makes it easy to interchange things from the book.
- Disney Magic Kingdom Map ~ I found that you can find the current Disney maps here:
- Printable Disney word search I made here:Â http://puzzlemaker.discoveryeducation.com/code/BuildWordSearch.asp#
- Disney World Fun ~ things that they want to do at Disney World (Print it here)
- Disney coloring pages
- Pages that are blank for autographs
I laminated the maps and the word search so that Clever Guy could use them over in the event he wanted to add to the book.
About the tools:
The Crop-A-Dile is one of my all time favorite crafting tools. You can use it to easily punch through cardboard and a large amount of papers.
The Xyron Machine is perfect for projects like this. It’s a little pricey but you can get an adhesive cartridge, a lamination cartridge and a lamination cartridge. Use your craft store coupons to reduce the price a bit!
Looking for more creative Disney crafts? Check out these links!