Do you enjoy holiday fudge? Do you love bringing treats to parties where it looks like you slaved over a hot stove all day when really you are bringing a dish that took less than 5 minutes to make? I love quick dessert recipes that don’t take a lot of ingredients and can be made in under an hour. This Candy Cane Peppermint Fudge Recipe only has 4 ingredients and it does not require a candy thermometer!
Candy Cane Peppermint Fudge
- 4 cups of white chocolate chips
- 1 – 14-ounce can of sweetened condensed milk
- 2 – 3 drops of peppermint oil (this oil is meant for candy)
- Crushed peppermint candy canes or peppermint candies
Wooden Spoons, I find that these are easiest to use when you are melting and stirring chocolate.
Parchment Paper, you could also use foil but it may stick to the bottom and sides of the fudge.
9X9 Inch Pan
Wooden Meat Tenderizer or Food Chopper, use one of these to break up the candies. The quickest way I think is just to put the candies unwrapped in a Ziploc bag then smash them with the tenderizer.
- Use a double broiler and milk the chocolate chips, be sure to continuously stir it until all of the white chocolate chips are melted.
- Add peppermint oil, be sure to not add too much!
- Slowly stir in the condensed milk. Be sure to keep stirring because it will become thick and appear dry.
- Once smooth, pour mixture into a 9X9 inch pan.
- Top with candies then pat the pan on the counter a few times to ensure the fudge dries flat with the peppermint candies set on top.
- Allow to cool, then cut into small pieces and serve.