These Oreo pops are cute for anytime of the year!
Chocolate Covered Oreo Pops Recipe
- Chocolate candy coating bark (white)
- Oreo Cookies
- Sucker sticks
- Pour a decent amount of sprinkles on top of wax paper or parchment paper. This will be the back side of the cookie pop.
- Melt chocolate according to package.
- Take Oreo cookie and insert stick carefully. The cookie will come apart, keep it together by gripping it tightly.
- Hold the cookie stick over the melted chocolate, spooning the chocolate over the entire cookie, keeping hold of the cookie in tact.
- The melted chocolate will be what holds it together so be sure to coat it well.
- Place the cookie pop on top of the sprinkles, then coat the top with sprinkles.
- Allow to harden in cold temperature.
This bark is easy with only a couple ingredients.
Candy Heart Candy Bark Recipe
- Chocolate candy bark (white)
- Candy Hearts or Sprinkles
- Melt bark according to packaging, stir until fully melted.
- On a cookie sheet, pour over parchment or wax paper until about 1/8th inch thick.
- Place candy or sprinkles into melted chocolate.
- Tap the cookie sheet onto the counter so candy pieces can set.
- Allow to harden in cool temps.
A few other ideas for some quick Valentine’s Day goodies.
- Dip pretzels in chocolate and coat with pink and red sprinkles.
- Dip a shortbread type cookies in the chocolate and cover with sprinkles. The ones I did in the top I bought at Walmart for under $.50 for a package.
- Take a Wilton mold and place some candy hearts inside the mold, fill with melted candy coating.